Support of the Division of Student Affairs is essential to the continuous improvement of outreach provided to our students. Whether you prefer to give annually to benefit general campus and student life initiatives or create an endowment through a planned contribution, each gift allows the Division of Student Affairs to maximize student learning. Supporters of Student Affairs are vital to the Division’s progress and become true partners in our mission to advance the student experience. Current giving priorities within the Division include:
- UA Away - an endowed support fund for student travel experiences such as study away, work away and serve away.
- Campus & Student Life Initiatives - a support fund that provides a range of opportunities to UA students including leadership programming, educational speakers and community service projects.
- Hall of Fame - an initiative to honor and preserve outstanding individuals who have brought lasting contributions to student life at The University of Alabama
- Blackburn Institute - a leadership program focused on providing opportunities for students to explore issues and identify strategic actions that will improve the quality of life for our state and nation.
- Parents Fund - a support fund that provides all parents with resources to support student success and supports student scholarships.
For specific information on supporting other programs and initiatives, please contact Student Affairs Advancement at (205) 348-6118 or email email@example.com.